[mapserver-dev] RFC 66 - Better handling of temporary files

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Wed Jan 12 14:57:48 EST 2011

hmm.. I understand your point. They are certainly not using all msIO*
functions. The simpler would be to modify those functions to use CPL when
available yes. Though it will require to be sure all temporary files are
opened/read/writed using CPL.

Will think about that and update the RFC.

Alan

--
Alan Boudreault
Mapgears