[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.0.0-beta2 release

Daniel Morissette dmorissette at mapgears.com
Wed Mar 23 08:01:19 EDT 2011

On 11-03-23 06:19 AM, Havard Tveite wrote:

> I use the default Ubuntu Apache2 distribution.
> cgi, not fastcgi.

[...]
>> Can you reproduce this crash using shp2img?
>
> No, I have not been able to produce a crash using shp2img.

Since you use the CGI and not FastCGI then the details of your Apache
config should not make much difference, as long as the correct
LD_LIBRARY_PATH is set to pick the right version of all support libs if
they are not in the default system dirs.

Can you reproduce the crash if you try one of the requests that fail
using mapserv at the command line? e.g.

mapserv "QUERY_STRING=map=...&mode=...&..."

If yes then please run this in GDB (let us know if you need help with
GDB) and create a ticket with the GDB 'backtrace' after the crash.

--
Daniel Morissette
http://www.mapgears.com/