[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.0.0-beta2 release

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Mar 23 10:29:12 EDT 2011

Håvard,

Everything looks normal from what I can see. One thing you might try is
to rebuild mapserver without threads and see if you get the same behavior.

So when you get a failure, does this request work if you try it again or
does it always fail?

If it is randomly failing and working at other times then this feels
like a thread corruption issue.

If is fails consistently, the you can debug bug it as Daniel suggested with:

gdb /path/to/mapserv
run "QUERY_STRING=map=...&mode=...&..."
bt
quit

And us (and cc: Thomas) the output from above.

Thanks,
   -Steve W