[mapserver-dev] Re: Error while make html, from Elvis Wang

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon May 16 12:51:38 EDT 2011

Hello Elvis,

Thanks for diving into this.

You are correct that the directory should be named 'zh_cn'.  Also, it
seems that 'documentation.txt' is the master document in each
translations folder, so it must exist for Sphinx to process the folder.
  I have added documentation.txt, index.txt, and your about.txt to the
zh_cn folder in SVN.  Please execute 'svn up' inside the docs root
folder, and then 'make clean' followed by 'make html'.

I've tested on the server, and you can see some Chinese characters now
in the Sphinx navigation (e.g. the search tool in the left panel):

http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/zh_cn/index.html

your 'about' page: http://www.mapserver.org/trunk/zh_cn/about.html

Hope that helps.

-jeff