[mapserver-dev] libtool build: call for vote

Umberto Nicoletti umberto.nicoletti at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 08:49:03 EST 2012

Thomas,
Just want to let you know I have just commited some changes to fix an error
that prevented Java mapscript from working.

While I was at it I've also tackled
http://trac.osgeo.org/mapserver/ticket/2595#comment:5 (blushing, mutters an
apology) so now the shared library is called libjavamapscript and is fully
numbered like its mapserver counterpart.

cheers,
Umberto