[mapserver-dev] move to github ?

Alan Boudreault aboudreault at mapgears.com
Tue Mar 20 10:40:45 PDT 2012

Thanks Thomas for pointing us all those interesting points.

For my part, I totally agree with the move and it's clear to me that
we'll have to do it a day anyway. I'm still not convinced about github
though. I think we should take a closer look at rhodecode (as pointed by
Angelos).

Thanks,
Alan

Alan Boudreault