[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.2 and OSGeo-Live

Lime, Steve D (DNR) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Tue Nov 13 09:43:18 PST 2012

Hi all: MapServer itself has been part of OSGeo-Live for some time now and version 6.2 will be part of the next version of OSGeo-Live (6.5). This makes me wonder if we should be participating as MapServer Suite instead and installing MapServer, MapScript, MapCache and TinyOWS. We'd need to augment the setup, demo and documentation a good bit but it's a chance to present the project as one set of tools. Thoughts?

Steve

StEVE LIME  | DATA & Applications MANAGER
MN.IT Services @ MnDNR
651-259-5473 (w)  |  651-297-4946 (f) |  steve.lime at state.mn.us<mailto:Your.name at state.mn.us>

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CDC194.12F30750]<http://www.mn.gov/oet>

Information Technology for Minnesota Government   |   mn.gov/oet<http://www.mn.gov/oet>