[mapserver-dev] MapServer 6.4.0-beta1 release - Please test!

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 08:52:27 PDT 2013

I forgot to add two important features present in 6.4:

- RFC 101: Add Support for Content Dependant Legend Rendering
- Enable librsvg as an alternative to libsvg-cairo for SVG symbol
rendering (note that librsvg is GPL, distributors of a librsvg enabled
mapserver will need to comply with the GPL)

regards,
thomas