[mapserver-dev] Pull requests in documentation

Sat Dec 7 13:28:19 PST 2013

Hi,

Thanks for merging my branch for internationalization.
It seems you already found an answer about the build on Windows in the
issues on Github.
I have another problem: the deployment is not working in production.
When I checkout the branch 6-4 of the docs
https://github.com/mapserver/docs/tree/branch-6-4 and do the

make compile_messages
make html

like in the script to deploy I updated
https://github.com/mapserver/docs/blob/branch-6-4/scripts/build_docs.sh
it works locally for example in the root of fr generated doc.

When I go to the http://mapserver.org/fr/index.html, the content is always
in English.
I supposed it can come from two things: the outdated version of Sphinx on
the server or/and the missing gettext packages

As I don't have access to the MapServer hosting machine, thanks for your
feedback about my concern

Cheers

Thomas Gratier