[mapserver-dev] GSoC UTFGrid Project

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Mon Jul 8 11:50:33 PDT 2013

Daniel,
The code in mapagg.cpp is templated, and as you need to use a
specialized path_adaptor (to account for the utfres scaling), a
specialized rasterizer, a specialized renderer, etc... you only ending
up having a big if(antialiased) { actual code } else { new code } in
each function.
As for the "second class" I would not worry about that. As I said
adding more functionality inside the utf renderer will be easy if
needed. Imo there are a number of other issues outside of the agg utf
renderer that need to be tackled before worrying about these details.

--
thomas