[mapserver-dev] Issue with CMAKE plugin build

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 11:57:41 PDT 2013

Tamas,
>From the code in maporaclespatial.c both USE_ORACLESPATIAL and
USE_ORACLE_PLUGIN need to be defined in order for some of the needed code
to be activated. As there's no reference to the oracle_plugin stuff in the
unix makefiles, I'll infer that this is a windows only feature and suppose
that you can handle the dependencies in the cmake files as you wish.

regards,
thomas