[mapserver-dev] Issue with CMAKE plugin build

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Sun Mar 31 12:22:58 PDT 2013

I also think both USE_ORACLESPATIAL  and USE_ORACLE_PLUGIN should be set to
1 but it should be set only when compiling the oraclespatial plugin
component, not the core mapserver. In the core mapserver compilation when
the user sets USE_ORACLE_PLUGIN=1 we should implicitly
set USE_ORACLESPATIAL=0 to avoid the inclusion of the oci code. However in
the plugin module we should keep both settings to 1. Since I'm not a cmake
guru, do we have a simple solution to achieve this result?

Best regards,

Tamas