[mapserver-dev] Show of hands for 6.4 Release

thomas bonfort thomas.bonfort at gmail.com
Fri May 17 01:41:43 PDT 2013

Steve,
I'd be more comfortable with a 6.4 release as it stands now, i.e. with a
low risk of backwards incompatibility, in order to be sure to push out
something stable sooner rather than later. We could aim for a 7.0 with
rfc91, utfgrids, harfbuzz and Daniel's symbology changes after that, as all
of those are more involved.
Concerning rfc91, can updated drivers live alongside others that haven't
yet been modified? Can you publish a branch with the current state?

cheers,
thomas