[mapserver-dev] Show of hands for 6.4 Release

Lime, Steve D (MNIT) Steve.Lime at state.mn.us
Fri May 17 07:21:46 PDT 2013

I'm ok with that decision on 6.4.

Let me get a little further before publishing a branch, all drivers need a skeletal filter translation API function added to maintain backwards compatibity. If a driver doesn't support filter translation then it falls to MapServer execute it. That way a driver could choose to address only high-value cases.

Steve