[mapserver-dev] Pull requests in documentation

Sat Oct 12 10:24:26 PDT 2013

Hi,

It's done. Before i submit another PR for the documentation, you can go to
my repository https://github.com/ThomasG77/docs.git and checkout my branch
branch-6-4-i18n-with-po
After, do the usual build (you need the latest Sphinx version) with make
html to see the documentation content about documentation.
Then, follow the instructions you have in the built html to enable the i18n
translation process.

If you have any feedbacks, you can do it via a Github issue , a PR or in
this thread.
At the end, when everything will be Ok, I will make a new PR from my
branch, for the documentation on documentation process.

Regards

Thomas Gratier