[mapserver-dev] Better support of EXPRESSION in SLD

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Sat May 10 05:17:56 PDT 2014

Hello,

Still working on better support of SLD generated by mapServer. I am working
now on EXPRESSION issue, for instance this expression are not supported or
wrongly:

EXPRESSION ("[type]" IN "primary,secondary,tertiary")

EXPRESSION {primary,secondary,tertiary}

EXPRESSION /motorway|trunk/

I would like to know if there is a way to know when we are in this use case:
LAYER
    [..]
    CLASSITEM "type"
    CLASS
        EXPRESSION ("[name]" IN "primary,primary_link")
        STYLE
            [..]
        END
    END
    CLASS
        EXPRESSION "motorway"
        STYLE
            [..]
        END
    END
END

ie a CLASSITEM is used for some CLASS EXPRESSION but for one we want to use
another attribut name.

Thanks,

Y.
--