[mapserver-dev] Allowing spaces in layer names (WMS/WFS)

Eichner, Andreas - SID Andreas.Eichner at sid.sachsen.de
Thu Jul 2 06:43:11 PDT 2015

From WFS v1.1 Spec, section 9.2 GetFeature Operation / Request:

The mandatory typeName attribute is used to indicate the name of one or more feature type instances or class instances to be queried. Its value is a list of namespace-qualified names (XML Schema type QName, e.g. myns:School) whose value must match one of the feature types advertised in the Capabilities document of the WFS.
Optionally, individual feature type names in the typeName list may be aliased using the format QName=Alias.

And the QName production does not allow spaces.

HTH