[mapserver-dev] Documention update (i18n)

Yves Jacolin yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com
Sun May 17 05:06:32 PDT 2015

Hello,

I just pushed translation file to transifex from branch-7.0. I also pull
translated file from transifex and pushed them into branch-7.0.

Everything is uptodate now (well "should be"). If you think there are some
problem, just send me a message here or in transifex.

I also enabled all language in Makefile (add it in TRANSLATIONI18N
parameter +
LC_MESSAGES directory in each langage.

Travis is still testing the documentation build processing but I guess it
will
be a success.

I have only one issue that I can't correct. How documentation is updated in
the server? I though it was build on travis-ci and then push on the server
but
french and other langage are not uptodate.

Last thing to tell you QGIS documentation shows in the footer the date of
the
last update and a link to transifex. I will try to do something similar
with
MapServer to help to find the correct transifex page to correct a typo.

Thanks,

Responsable Formation et Support
Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac, Cedex

Tel (France) : +33 4 58 48 20 43 (new !)
Tel (Suisse) : +41 21 619 10 43
Mob. : +33 6 18 75 42 21
Fax : 04 79 70 15 81

Mail : yves.jacolin at camptocamp.com