[mapserver-dev] Appveyor and MapScript tests

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 03:03:50 PDT 2018

Hi list,

As part of the Bonn codesprint I've been attempting to get the Python MapScript unit tests working again, so test the new Python3 MapScript bindings. See https://github.com/mapserver/mapserver/pull/5569
As part of this I've added running the test suite to Appveyor. This change included updating to Visual Studio 2017 - hopefully this is fine with everyone.
A final question relating to the MapScript Python3 bindings - to build these I had to use a newer version of SWIG (3.0.12). This seems to cause issues for the C# MapScript build on Appveyor, which runs fine with SWIG 1.3.39. If we want to automate the Python bindings can the C# bindings be disabled? If not does anyone have any experience getting these to work with a later version of SWIG?

Regards,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk