[mapserver-dev] SVG symbols with modifiable parameters

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 11:27:35 PDT 2019

Hi Flavio,

I've already added an RFC which is similar to this problem with the intent
to replace the color for a template bitmap symbol:

https://mapserver.org/development/rfc/ms-rfc-87.html

But that could also be achieved with some kind of color replacement
specification in the mapfile and post processing the input bitmap.

However this approach wouldn't handle the 2 colors (stroke and fill color)
neither the replacement of the stroke width, which would be a bare minimum
to provide an alternative  to the truetype fonts with the corresponding SVG
definitions.

Best regards,

Tamas

Flavio Hendry <flavio at tydac.ch> ezt írta (időpont: 2019. szept. 11., Sze,