[mapserver-dev] Fwd: OGC API Sprints in Q3 2020

Tom Kralidis tomkralidis at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 17:28:36 PDT 2020

Hi all: FYI per below.

While we discussed OGC API at our last PSC meeting (I have on my
TODO list to provide an OGC API overview for the PSC), it would be
valuable to have some MapServer insight into OGC API - Maps
(primarily) and how it can be implemented within MapServer per se.

Cheers

..Tom

[1] https://www.ogc.org/pressroom/pressreleases/3243