[mapserver-dev] SLD <Label> conformance in MapServer

Seth G sethg at geographika.co.uk
Wed Mar 18 05:40:49 PDT 2020

Hi Jérome,

That seems like a bug to me.

The comments in the code (in mapogcsld.c) seem to indicate it should be a string literal?

  /* label  */
  /* support literal expression  and  propertyname
   - <TextSymbolizer><Label>MY_COLUMN</Label>
   - <TextSymbolizer><Label><ogc:PropertyName>MY_COLUMN</ogc:PropertyName></Label>

Sorry to hijack the thread but do you know if the reverse operations are supported?
E.g. If I have a CLASS LABEL...END END I would have thought it should generate a TextSymbolizer SLD tag, however nothing is generated.

Regards,

Seth

--
web:http://geographika.co.uk