[mapserver-dev] MapServer 8.0 Config File

Steve Lime sdlime at gmail.com
Tue Jun 15 11:03:19 PDT 2021

I do think it will be helpful to folks deploying applications like
yourself. It's very helpful, IMHO, to separate MapServer and web server
configuration. So to get MapServer and MapCache going you'd set 2
environment variables that point to the config files and the config files
would contain the rest. Like the MapCache config file, a sample MapServer
version can be distributed with copious comments to help users.

--Steve