[mapserver-dev] MapServer 8.0 Config File

jbo-ads jbo-ads at mailo.com
Wed Jun 16 07:34:16 PDT 2021

Hi,

I answer to the MapCache-related question.

As an Apache module, MapCache needs to register in Apache configuration,
with a line like:

     MapCacheAlias /mapcache "/path/to/directory/mapcache.xml"

which binds "/mapcache" URL path root to a specific MapCache
configuration file. Several "MapCacheAlias" directives may be specified
for multiple MapCache configuration files. There is no default, unless
"/" is a valid MapCacheAlias (which I didn't checked) and it's okay for
the http server to deliver only MapCache data.

Jérome.