[mapserver-dev] tinyows improvements - question about shp2pgsql

Bruno Friedmann bruno at ioda-net.ch
Fri Jun 18 11:29:54 PDT 2021

Hello the team, refreshing the packaging for openSUSE of tinyows I was finding
some hicups I would (will try) to fix.

Here's my list of wishes :-) normally each one will got a proper issue, then a
pr.

- move away from pg_config as stricto senso tinyows is not a server extension
it's just a client so using pkg-config(libpq) should be enough.
I will get inspired by what have been done last year in gdal.

- shp2pgsql : I (re)discovered that shp2pgsql is a mandatory element, who
remember why, or which feature use it ?

Thanks for any advise or element that would help me.

--
Bruno Friedmann
 Ioda-Net Sàrl www.ioda-net.ch

 GPG KEY: E4720D8715B696B4
 irc: tigerfoot
Computing freedom with openSUSE Tumbleweed - 20210614
Linux 5.12.9-1-default x86_64 GNU/Linux, nvidia: 460.80
Qt: 5.15.2, KDE Frameworks: 5.82.0, Plasma: 5.22.0, kmail2 5.17.2 (21.04.2)