[mapserver-dev] tinyows improvements - question about shp2pgsql

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Jun 18 12:15:52 PDT 2021

Great, pull requests will be well received at
https://github.com/MapServer/tinyows against the 'main' branch/

Your ideas look good (I believe I recently updated the demo scripts for
the latest PostGIS, which call the shp2pgsql utility)

Thanks for the feedback and testing!

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training