[mapserver-dev] next MapCache maintenance release

jbo-ads jbo-ads at mailo.com
Tue Mar 9 01:12:08 PST 2021

Hi Jeff,

Thank you for the reminder! You are correct, a release of MapCache 1.12
would not be superfluous.

I think that a feature freeze can be set as soon as right now. what
would be the release plan dates, with respect to the ones on MapServer 8.0?

If there is no other candidate, I can take the role of release manager.

Jérome.