[MapServer-dev] mapserver compiling errors

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Oct 31 07:41:08 PDT 2022

Put another way: don't get stuck reading the CMake error log file (I've
been down that rabbit hole before, and that log file mentions errors
that do not affect the MapServer build process) - instead look in your
terminal at the output of the cmake command, there at bottom you should
see the MapServer error (such as related to PNG MapScript, etc.)

Hope that helps,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training