Mapscript (Perl) question

Robert Chavez rchavez at perseus.tufts.edu
Mon Dec 20 10:16:32 EST 1999

It's creating a new mapObj out of "filename.map" (which is your already existing
map file).

I'm actually having a problem with this in the latest mapscript implementation.
Mapscript dies on the $map = new mapObj call where it did not in the previous
implementation.  My map file hasn't changed and runs fine in mapserv, but not
mapscript.  Has anyone run across this problem?

Rob Chavez
Programmer
Perseus Project