Line symbol changes...

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Dec 20 14:03:10 EST 1999

Greetings: Just an FYI. The line symbol format has changed from 3.2 to 3.3. I added
more flexability to STYLED line symbols so that more complex symbols like railroad
tracks or utility lines are now possible with some caveats. This change is documented
in the 3.3 online docs and I sent new symbol sets with the 3.3 distribution. You will need
to swap the line sets as you move from 3.2 to 3.3. Shade and marker sets are unchanged
except that you can now name symbols and refer to them by name from a map file.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR