OGC Web Mapping Testbed

imap at chesapeake.net imap at chesapeake.net
Tue Sep 14 18:22:57 EDT 1999

Rob, This is something I'd very much like to do.
I was at the OGC Web Mapping testbed demo last friday and
it looks like things are coming along very well.

I will be going over my notes this next and will
open up some dialog about this specifically.   I spoke to
Steve on this very subject and am sending him some
overview documents in the mail.

Regards,

-Chris (imap at chesapeake.net)