Error compiling mapserv3.3.010 for NT

Pericles S. Nacionales pnaciona at gis.umn.edu
Fri Apr 7 18:13:49 EDT 2000

Brian,

  Try downloading the proj.4 source and copy projects.h (in the
proj-4.4.1/src directory) into VC++'s include directory (usually in
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio\VC98\include).  Hopefully that
would fix it.  If you can provide the VC++ message associated with the
error, I might be able to give you a more definite answer.

I compiled 3.3.010 in both gd-1.2 and gd-1.8.1 without much hassle.  If
anyone need binaries for either GIF or PNG mapserver output, let me know and
I'll provide a URL to these binaries.

-Perry