mapxy, imgxy

Zolla Michalak michalak at hwr.arizona.edu
Wed Aug 30 17:10:23 EDT 2000

Hello-

To anyone who knows how to use mapxy and imgxy/ and or how to do a point
query (mode=query).

I'm having trouble using imgxy and mapxy. When I select a point on the map
I get the error:

mapserv(): Web application error. Query mode needs a point, imgxy and
mapxy are not set.

When I set imgxy and mapxy, I get

loadForm(): Web application error. Not enough arguments for mapxy.

Here is my code:

printf("<input type=hidden name=mapxy value=\"%s,%s\">\n",
	$myQueryPoint->x, $myQueryPoint->y);

printf("<input type=hidden name=imgxy value=\"%s,%s\">\n",
	$PixX, $PixY);

Am I not using the right syntax? I can't find an example of this anywhere.

Thanks- Zolla M.

   Zolla Michalak
   Support Systems Analyst
   HWR, University of Arizona