nquery templates

Robin.Ellis at dnr.qld.gov.au Robin.Ellis at dnr.qld.gov.au
Tue Nov 7 18:04:55 EST 2000

Does anybody know how to 'trick' mapserver into accepting a URL query
template for an NQUERY? I'd like to be able to do this so that I could also
employ header and footer files, which require a multi-result query.

I'm using a Java based application on a UNIX platform that uses standard map
files.

Thanks

Rob

Robin Ellis
Land Resources Officer
Department of Natural Resources
Burnett District
ph: 07 4131 5771
fax: 07 4131 5823
Robin.Ellis at dnr.qld.gov.au

and/or publication of this e-mail message is prohibited.

computer system network.