[mapserver-users] Australian MapServer Users Listing

Timothy.Mackey at agso.gov.au Timothy.Mackey at agso.gov.au
Mon Aug 6 18:34:23 EDT 2001

Hi Shaun,

1 timothy.mackey at agso.gov.au <mailto:timothy.mackey at agso.gov.au>
2 Canberra, ACT
3 http://www.agso.gov.au/map <http://www.agso.gov.au/map>
4 yes
5 yes - see URL above
6 many different applications - geology/geophysics etc for all of Australia,
database interactivity, etc
7 No. We're government
8a Easy if you know some C programming, unix and use the mailing list
8b Easy if you understand GIS, read the docs and use the mailing list (but
it gets harder as the application you're developing gets more complex)
8c Usually easy (and fast)

Tim Mackey
Internet Applications Manager
AGSO - Geoscience Australia