[mapserver-users] FWD: need binary for sun os 5.6

teb teb at mallit.fr.umn.edu
Tue Jun 5 13:06:46 EDT 2001

Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2001 18:28:45 +0200
From: Christian Kernbach <kernbach at fk-gmbh.de>
Subject: need binary for sun os 5.6
LAA24527

Hi list,

my problem is:
I want to use the mapserver on my homepage. On my linux system I compiled
the server successfully but my ISP has an sun os 5.6 system. So because I
don't have a telnet account nor I know someone with a sun machine I can't
compile the mapservercode for the sun-server on my own.
Perhaps someone has a compiled version and can send it to me.
Problematic could be the shared libraries (which libraries are loaded
dynamic by the mapserver?).

Perhaps someone can help me.

Sorry for my bad english.

Christian