[mapserver-users] Will MapServer work for me?

Rob Duncan sales at airbase1.com
Tue Jun 5 14:20:18 EDT 2001

I developed and host about 200 websites on my own NT server farm.
I am knowledgeable in most computer languages (arcane to modern).

I have a client that is constantly expanding their service locations
and provides daily updates via FTP to my server. I have the lat/lon
of these locations. The client would like a U.S. map presented
on their website, showing these locations. We desire that the
map be presented dynamically or at least updated after the FTP
is completed via a scheduled task. They have about 200 locations.

I am a GIS newbie, but willing to pay for a little help.

1. Will MapServer work for me?

2. if not, can you suggest an affordable, installable system for my
   server, or another server to use, that can do this?

Thanks for your help.

Rob Duncan
888-AIR-BSE1