[mapserver-users] ESRI SDE and Linux

Stephen Lime steve.lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Wed Jun 6 00:46:41 EDT 2001

Ok, I just committed changes that allow you to:

  - set the SDE version you want to compile against using the configure option --with-sde-version=xx where the version number is 80, 81 or whatever

  - compile on Linux against the SDE 8.1 client libraries

I've compiled things on Solaris 2.6 and Redhat 6.2. I've not tested the code on Linux, just Solaris. I'll let you folks give it a shot.

Anyway, nab the CVS version or the latest nightly to get at this new code.

Steve

Stephen Lime
Internet Applications Analyst

Minnesota DNR