[mapserver-users] ESRI SDE and Linux

Robert Aldridge bamarob55 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 10:17:05 EDT 2001

Steve,

I downloaded the nightly build this morning.  I
configured it with:

./configure --with-sde-version=81
--with-gd=../gd-1.8.4 --with-php=../php-4.0.5
--with-ttf=../freetype-2.0.1 --without-jpeg
--without-eppl

Everything appears to go fine.  I do a make and once
again everything appears OK.  I then copy the mapserv
binary to my cgi-bin directory and it doesn't work.  I
kept my old binary around and it works fine.  The only
difference between the two is the
--with-sde-version=81.

This is a Mandrake 7.0 system that has the SDE client
installed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Robert Aldridge