[mapserver-users] track_vars

Janet Ciavarelli Jciavarelli at city.kamloops.bc.ca
Wed Jun 13 17:16:41 EDT 2001

Sorry about my last email. I have gotten rid of the garbage that was being dumped to my window. I haven't set up Windows NT to recognize .phtml so I changed the ending to .php4 which it seems to recognize.

Now I get this message:

Warning: <?php_track_vars?> is no longer supported - please use the track_vars INI directive instead in g:\gmap\gmap\htdocs\gmap75.php4 on line 1

It's unclear to me where to put this directive. I tried looking for mention of it in the PHP manual and didn't find it anywhere, and also looked at the Apache directives and it wasn't there. So I'm not sure which file to put this in.

Janet.