[mapserver-users] create map, newbie Q.

Ben-Nes Michael miki at canaan.co.il
Mon Jun 18 10:27:11 EDT 2001

What about this way ?

Maybe mapscript + making small C programs that use shp lib in such way that
ill:
1. query map with mapscript to return ID, if not capable by mapscript, write
Small C prog using shplib
2. retrieve, show & update using php4 DBASE function.

This looks promising and not so difficult, just have to be careful because
php4 doesn't support DBASE locking.

Canaan Surfing Ltd.
Internet Service Providers
Ben-Nes Michael - Manager