[mapserver-users] Feature Suggestions?

Andrea Goethals andreag at geoplan.ufl.edu
Mon Jun 18 15:47:11 EDT 2001

Along these same lines: on the Mapserver site we already have that
gallery
page linking to many apps. What I think would be nice is to enhance that
by adding which technologies are used by which apps. For example, which
ones
use PHP, mapplet, Rosa applet, etc. Those of us who are willing to open
our
code up to everyone else could do so from links on that page to our
code. This
way people who are trying to get started in their apps could look at
working examples of mapscript, accessing SDE layers etc. I don't know
about
you all but I have written a lot of javascript functions that could
probably help others and I'm sure that I could use code written by
others
of you too.

Andrea
www.fgdl.org