[mapserver-users] Feature Suggestions?

Doyon, Jean-Francois Jean-Francois.Doyon at CCRS.NRCan.gc.ca
Tue Jun 19 10:42:02 EDT 2001

The MapServer license is allready liberal, and allows for anybody to take
the MapServer code and re-use it in any way they choose, possibly even to be
incorporated into closed-source commercial software offerings.

*I* think that's kind of too bad, being a GPL fan ...

J.F.