[mapserver-users] Compiling nightly build

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Mon Sep 10 17:16:24 EDT 2001

Robert,

I'm not sure about Mandrake, I'm more familiar with RedHat, but they
should work the same way... 2 things to check:

1- Make sure /usr/local/bin is listed in /etc/ld.so.conf ... if it's not
there then add it

2- Rerun /sbin/ldconfig as root... this will update the runtime libpath
cache and force the system to see the latest libs that you installed.

Hope that helps,

Daniel

 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca