[mapserver-users] WMS Client difficulties

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 23 08:08:33 EDT 2002

Hi Debbie,

The error seems to come from the tsadev.speciesanalyst.net server that
you are cascading... it probably doesn't have an "epsg" file (or it's
not found by mapserv.exe).  See what you get when you connect to the
server directly and specify an EPSG SRS:

http://tsadev.speciesanalyst.net/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=cntryBound.map&VERSION=1.1.0&REQUEST=GetMap&layers=world&SRS=EPSG:4326

Daniel