[mapserver-users] connection has been interrupted!

Alexys Herleym Rodríguez Avellaneda alexys_6 at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 8 22:11:10 EDT 2002

Hi,

I'm working with mapserver3.5 with map_script y php 4.0.6 in redhat 7.1. The installation was successful.

I test the file phpinfo_mapscript.phtml and work fine, but when test the file test_draw_map.phtml or the files of "PHP Mapscript 3.5 by example Howto" the netscape send the next message:

The connection with nana.ingeo.com has been interrupted!

and the file error-log of apache read:

[Thu Aug  8 20:02:30 2002] [notice] child pid 1938 exit signal Aborted (6)

somebody can give me help?

Thanks,

Alexys H.