[mapserver-users] Vector maps from different vendors with different world coordinates

Ed McNierney ed at topozone.com
Wed Aug 28 13:01:31 EDT 2002

Jan -

It appears that your raster data is possibly projected in the UTM projection (?) and your vector data is unprojected in decimal degrees.  MapServer can handle and combine these just fine, but you will need to know all the details of the projection used to create your raster image.

	- Ed

Ed McNierney
President and Chief Mapmaker
TopoZone.com / Maps a la carte, Inc.