[mapserver-users] outline symbols scaling

Stepan Kafka stepan.kafka at centrum.cz
Wed Feb 6 11:25:11 EST 2002

 Steve,
	I use mapserver 3.5.1 and OVERLAYSYMBOL / OVERLAYOUTLINECOLOR for setting
polygon outline symbols. It is great but I am not able to scale
outlinesymbol via SYMBOLSCALE / MAXSIZE / MINSIZE parameters in map file.
Does mapserver support it?

	Wouldn't be better to have different syntax for outlines e.g.:
OUTLINESIZE / OUTLINESYMBOL/ OUTLINECOLOR etc. instead of current one?

	Is there any documentation to CARTO symbols on the MS web site?

Thank you

Stepan Kafka