[mapserver-users] Problem running demo

Yu-Hsin Chen ychen at yorktel.com
Tue Feb 26 22:02:15 EST 2002

What kind of system are you on?

If you're on a Linux or Unix use vi or emacs or any file editor program
to edit your demo_init file.  Somewhere around the 12th line it has a
value with the full path to the map file.  Just modify the path.  If
you're not familiar with html file format, tags, be careful with the
syntax.

If you're on Windows then use notepad to modify the demo_init file.

Also, if you haven't done so the map file itself might need some
modifications.  If you run into problems just post the symptom here and
you'll get help.

Yu-Hsin