[mapserver-users] Raster Aerial photos

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Mon Jun 10 12:05:44 EDT 2002

It sounds like each of the images is using a different color lookup
table and when you combine multiple images you run out of color lookup
table entries in mapserver. If you can get image alchemy to used the
same color table for all the images then this problem will probably go
away. Some of the other image gurus on the list might have some other
ideas.

-Steve